domingo, agosto 16, 2009

116. The broken

Publicado por Alba |

I read somewhere once that taking your own virginity was an act of self-assertion. Of course you can't really lose it by yourself, that requires assistance. At least if you trust the dictionary. So I translated what the article meant as popping your own cherry. Technicalities aside, according to the piece, from that point on, no one would ever have any kind of power over you, as you had been both your "Keeper" and your "Taker". Go individualism.

This morning, my Nana rang me for Chatty Sunday and, I swear I don't know how the conversation got us there, she told me it was bad fucking mojo to deny for that act to be inflicted upon you by another soul. That what it implies is no one will ever own you in that special way we all secretly want to be owned. The hearts of those who deflower themselves are thus destined to yearn and burn for that which won't ever come.

Now she tells me.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Subscribe