domingo, agosto 09, 2009

109. Cogerlo suave

Publicado por Alba |

You left behind some starfish in my belly. I wish you hadn't forgotten about them. But then again, maybe you did it on purpose.

I could tell you didn't really want to hear about me being human. And I'm thinking maybe that's what triggered it. You leaving the starfish behind, I mean. Everything is a big blur after that talk. I do remember short episodes of intense paranoia where everyone's personalities mixed and merged. Somebody else seemed to be speaking with the voice of my current companion all the time. Very unnerving.

Unfamiliar lingo being used by two completely unrelated people in my life could set me off at that time. I began to see unnecessarily intricate conspiratorial theories that were being cooked up against me everywhere.

Feeling a kick from your forgotten starfish would take me back to earth everytime. You could have left them on purpose, but I still think it was a happy coincidence. Collateral.

All intimacy hides from view. Even between us two.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Subscribe