miércoles, julio 29, 2009

98. Criminal waste

Publicado por Alba |

"You know, when someone asks me How is the real Luke like? The first word that comes to mind is balanced." Balanced, she said. If that isn't an insult, I don't know what is. I am a living human male, I am not fucking balanced.

The nerve on her. She kept getting dressed as if nothing happened. As if what she just laid on me hadn't been but a conversational add-on. I sat frozen, staring at her black pants as she pulled them up. I couldn't bring myself to strike back. I knew how to hurt her -I always know where I can poke them so they don't get back up, I simply choose not to, 'cause I'm bigger and better than than, than them-, and yet I didn't.

I didn't say a word. I kept my thoughts to myself. Those who told me I had never thought about her as nothing but a training excercise. Until the real one came along, so I knew what to do and how to do it so I could get it right on the first try. But I didn't say. And, to this day, she doesn't know. Probably will never know, I didn't ever cared much about her. Only as a practice dummy.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Subscribe