martes, mayo 26, 2009

34. Lock up when you're done

Publicado por Alba |

I could tell it was going to be one of those days before I even opened my eyes. What I could not anticipate was just how shitty it would turn out to be until I got to the office to learn that my three most tolerable co-workers were missing. What are the odds. So, not only I had to deal with the cops in their whole investigation thing -someone overreacted and called them in just to uncover a really nasty case of the flu-, I was also lacking my best partners in arms.

Obviously, silly me, that meant I was stuck with my top three least favorite co-workers for at least the rest of the day. Some days everyone seems to go out of their way to piss you off. That just kills my mojo, y'know?

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Subscribe