martes, noviembre 10, 2009

202. Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

Publicado por Alba |

Another store that closes. Did it go out of business? Is it being leased? Was it because of the economy? However it happened, it has already disappeared, forever. That business space, that had been occupied by that music store for so long, will no longer show guitars and keyboards on its window.

And I couldn't care less about that store. I never went in there, not once in my life. But now, it's just not there anymore. Every time I go by it, it will remind me that time keeps passing. That it's real, nothing's frozen in time. Whatever we had, it's past now. And it just keeps getting further and further away. Growing more and more insignificant.

That fucking store closing, it forces me to acknowledge this. Turn and face the strain, as it were.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Subscribe