viernes, noviembre 06, 2009

198. Sugarcoating

Publicado por Alba |

We don't have to define anything. That would be limiting ourselves. Think about it this way, everything is already wrecked, simply because it is going to get wrecked at some point. So, really, why bother.

I promise to always walk three steps ahead so you can take a turn at any given moment and leave me ahead. It will take me a few seconds before I realize you're gone, but there will be no awkwardness on your part.

If you'd like, we could even do the photo booth thing. I only ever did it with one person before, and it was about a life and a half ago, so it will almost be like you're my first. We will be realistic, though, and pay for the second copy so we both can keep one for all eternity.

Our session's up, anyway. So, how much do I owe you?

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Subscribe