lunes, octubre 26, 2009

187. I could find you in a storm

Publicado por Alba |

If you are a little pacient, if you can wait a little longer, I promise to find you. It's a big world, and life is short, but I am coming closer to you, I know. I'm right here and you're not that far off in what you wish for. I'm telling you, I can make it happen. All of it. I know I don't seem like much, but I tell you, I'm the one. My throat is a little sore, otherwise I would so give you a shout right this minute. But it's healing, I mean it. It is getting better by the second and when it's about ready to scream for you again, I will go out into the storm and get you, in a heartbeat. In the meantime, if you find yourself lost, just hold on to your horses for a while and rest assured that I am, truly, on my way.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Subscribe