jueves, agosto 13, 2009

113. Wine turned to vinegar

Publicado por Alba |

Our moons and stars can align, but we will never get to really know what it is truly like. That kind of magic is reserved for the chosen people. Even if there were to be a lunar eclipse at dawn, on that exact same moment Venus rules the skies, and we happened to be there to lose ourselves in it, our immeasurable luck would end there.

And you would notice, right then and there, that there is only so much I have to offer. I might be wrong -I hope I am-, but my crystal ball is not too confident about this thing you call future. My sweet words and unwithering attentiveness may not be able to buy me your life-long happiness.

You and me, you see? We will never be three.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Subscribe