viernes, julio 17, 2009

86. Chasing behind

Publicado por Alba |

It is true that I had a crush on her first year. Up until very recently I could still see a little bit of that something left in her eyes. Not anymore. There is nothing more off-putting than seeing someone dating down.

He is one of those people who are too cool to be seen running after anything or anyone. On extreme cases, they can walk fast or even march or step vigorously. But never run. At least he looks like the type. It is so bizarre when a person who won't run looks like someone you'd like to see fastly moving away.

If I hadn't gotten over her ages ago, he would have ruined her for me. Instead, he has only killed that unmeasurable remnant that reminds you what we are here for.

I personally wouldn't be caught dead trying to swim in such residually pestilent waters. But when it comes down to it, who's holding the umbrella?

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Subscribe