jueves, junio 11, 2009

50. They call it fate, I call it divine punishment

Publicado por Alba |

It was the darnest thing. I woke up in my old bed, went to the bathroom to take a leak in case I was still drunk from the night before. In the middle of my business I look down and there I see my eight-year-old sized penis. Holy crap on a cracker.

I had, somehow, come back. The last twenty years of my life had been erased, as if nothing ever happened. Which meant, I had -not got- to do it all over again. And this time was even worse, because this time I knew every fucking thing that was going to happen. To top things off, I soon discovered, there was nothing I could do to change a single thing. If it had come tails, tails was going to be every step of the nightmare.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Subscribe