jueves, mayo 21, 2009

29. Sizzling fuchsia

Publicado por Alba |

This is going to sound stupid and a little out there. And here is the reason why: it totally is.

I fell into the rabbit hole. Not intentionally, yet I fell. The memory of it is as clear as day to me. I walk down the stairs -somewhat ceremoniously for such is my preference in walking down a set of stairs-, and at the second step of my left I miss the pit and I fall into it. I fall, I fall and I fall. And just when I am about to make peace with me falling, I land.

And, you know me, if I must fall, I fall hard. Of my own accord, you probably guessed, why with you knowing me and all. Thus my hard landing got me reminiscing, specifically to that time when I didn't think I could get by, really get by, by my lonesome. What eluded me until the very moment of my firm touchdown was that I absolutely can and have been doing. I just think we'd fit. Thing is, I was able to fit in the rabbit hole, and it wasn't even deliberate. I cannot tell a lie.

Speaking of which, while this might sound a tad offhand, it is the simple truth. Not seeing you beats seeing you happy.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Subscribe